dadiOH

When I bought my home it came with a french door to exit to the patio.
I was told by the previous owner it can only be locked/unlocked from
inside.

But after do notice there is a key hole, and you can put a real key in
it (means it is not cosmetic), I just don't have the right key and I
would want one.

Is it possible to have a locksmith and have him change the lock
innards and get a working key and lock for this?
I believe It is what is called a 5 bolt system.

Probably cheaper to just buy a new lockset.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
Get it at