Appliance Repair Aid

HI,

I hope somoene in this group can help me out. I have a Kenmore side by
side referigerator and every few months. i purchased it back on 2002.
on the freezer side, bottom, where the condenser is, get all iced up,
and because of this, the referigerator gets warm. the referigerator
seems t o be running at all time and never stops. i guess this is why
it gets freezed up. does anyone know what i would need to do, i have
many serivce techs came and they can not fixed the problem.

please advise, what parts may be defective and should be replaced.
any opionts would be great!

g.

Hi,

I have a Kenmore side by
side referigerator and every few months. i purchased it back on 2002.

Does little to ID the refrigerator...model#?
http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html
Some model# helps.

on the freezer side, bottom, where the condenser is, get all iced up,
and because of this, the referigerator gets warm.

Evaporator is the cold/colling part, condensor is the hot part. Iced
up?....white like snow, clear like an ice cube?

Some frost free helps....

http://www.applianceaid.com/frig_notcold.html
http://www.applianceaid.com/defrost_cycle.html

jeff.