Art

If you ever want to wash a comforter, front loader is the way to go. I n a
top loader the comforter will just float.

"FDR" wrote in message

"FH" wrote in message
i've never had one, but i've been told that they use less water and are
in general better. can someone tell me why if that's true?

i'd like to know the pros and cons if anyone has any experience with them
both.

Pros: Use less water and use less detergent and less electricity. They
can spin up to a faster and eliminate more water from the clothes so they
dry fasyer in the dryer, which is another savings. Can do really large
loads, which for me is great because we have kids and there's always
things that need to be washed. Quieter than a top loader. Can be
stacked. Fun to watch.

Cons: None so far except initial expense. The gasket on the front door
could be a leak source, but we haven't had any problems. You may need a
pedestal (sold seperately) to raise them to a more comfortable level for