Wayne Boatwright

On Thu 11 Aug 2005 11:16:20p, cm wrote in alt.home.repair:

Go away we don't want anymore people here :-)

cm

Aw, let him go down and live in Queen Creek!

"Chris" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello I wanted to know if any body could help with a couple of
questions I have.

1. What are the advantages and disadvantages to buying a foreclosed or
police seized home.'

2. What is the best way to accomplish this

3. what do you need to accomplish this

4. How much of a discount is there and is it worth it

5. What are the major problems that Arizona homes have most times that
are repo homes just A/C and floor and walls or what else do you have to
watch out for?

Thanks, Chris

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0532-3, 08/10/2005
Tested on: 8/11/2005 11:34:49 PM