cm

#1. Cost much more than top loader but will only last as long as a top
loader. (Quality is no better than the average top loader)

#2 Water is cheap in most cities so it will not noticeably save you money.

#3 They say they are better for your clothes? I see no difference with the
Maytag and Frigidaire's I have owned.

I will never buy another front loader. My wife might---he he he!

cm

"FH" wrote in message
i've never had one, but i've been told that they use less water and are in
general better. can someone tell me why if that's true?

i'd like to know the pros and cons if anyone has any experience with them
both.