Luke

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:23:49 -0700, "John H."
wrote:

I have those white aluminum gutters but they have become quite dirty.. they
dont clean up very well. Am I better off just to paint over them?

Try cleaning with mineral spirits. Though, white aluminum gutters
often hold stains. If you paint, latex is self-priming on the gutters,
just needs a good cleaning first, which you'll have already done if
you try cleaning with mineral spirits :-).

--
Luke
"I believe in the division of labor. You send us to Congress; we pass