Pop

"Ebeneezer Geezer" wrote in message
.. .
: That sounds worth a try - only problem is, I am in the great
white north and
: I do not believe we have Lowe's here. Would there be something
else on the
: product (like a more specific name) that maybe I could look for
at Home
: Depot or similar places that we do have here in Canuckville?
:
: thanks.
:
: "Stormin Mormon" wrote in
message
: ...
: Lowe's has some roof repair stuff. It has about 1/4 inch
thick tar, with a
: mylar backer. I used some on my mobile home, and it worked
nicely. Had a
: couple places on the roof which were dripping through. It
also mentions
: that
: you can use it for gutters repair. It comes in two widths, I
think. 3 inch
: and 6 inch. It's about $12 a roll for the wide stuff I
bought.
:
: For my application, it was worth every penny.
:
: --
:
: Christopher A. Young
: Learn more about Jesus
: www.lds.org
: www.mormons.com
:
:
: "Ebeneezer Geezer" wrote in message
: .. .
: I have several holes in my metal eavestrough. I have tried
some so called
: leak stoppers to no avail.
:
: I was wondering if I took a propane torch and burned all the
crud off and
: then polished with a wire brush and then some acid flux and
solder if it
: may
: work Any ideas? I am assuming the eavestroughs are galvanized
so I am not
: sure if it would stick or not. Failing that - any ideas on a
repair
: technique?
:
: Aside from these 2 or 3 holes, they are fine everywhere else.
:
: thanks
:
:
:
:
:
If you're around the 416, there's both a Lowes and a Home Depot
abt 50 miles south of the border in Watertown NY.