yaofeng

No. This guys has his business in our town and has been in business
for 35 years. He takes out about 1,000 permits a year. He did most of
the houses in my neighborhood. Actually one of my neighbors gave me
his number. He probably did the existing AC before I moved in the
house in 1990. We have had a couple of estimates for replacing the
system since late spring but kept procrastinating. His number is the
lowest, although not by very much. What started it again was the AC
condenser went kaput a week ago. The compressor heater went. He sent
a gu to fixed it the same day coming to our house to give me the
estimate.

In addition to pricing, I am prejudiced because I like him. He
explains how things work to you.