Ebeneezer Geezer

That sounds worth a try - only problem is, I am in the great white north and
I do not believe we have Lowe's here. Would there be something else on the
product (like a more specific name) that maybe I could look for at Home
Depot or similar places that we do have here in Canuckville?

thanks.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Lowe's has some roof repair stuff. It has about 1/4 inch thick tar, with a
mylar backer. I used some on my mobile home, and it worked nicely. Had a
couple places on the roof which were dripping through. It also mentions
that
you can use it for gutters repair. It comes in two widths, I think. 3 inch
and 6 inch. It's about $12 a roll for the wide stuff I bought.

For my application, it was worth every penny.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Ebeneezer Geezer" wrote in message
.. .
I have several holes in my metal eavestrough. I have tried some so called
leak stoppers to no avail.

I was wondering if I took a propane torch and burned all the crud off and
then polished with a wire brush and then some acid flux and solder if it
may
work Any ideas? I am assuming the eavestroughs are galvanized so I am not
sure if it would stick or not. Failing that - any ideas on a repair
technique?

Aside from these 2 or 3 holes, they are fine everywhere else.

thanks