Edwin Pawlowski

"Jennifer" wrote in message
So... an independent consumer advocacy organization tests dishwashers,
and determines that dishes come out equally clean whether you pre-rinse
or not, and you would rather continue to waste the water (and your own
time) by pre-rinsing? You sound like my mother-in-law, heheh

--
Jennifer

What waste? Every manufacturer tells you to run the water until it is hot
so the DW has hot water. In a load of dishes, I may run a couple of quarts
at best to get the cooler water purged from the line. Save energy on the
pre-heat If you like extra food and grease sloshing around your dishes, OK
by me. I like to get the big stuff off. Time? Maybe 30 seconds. Not
every item gets the splash of water, only a few plates and bowls.