Default resilient flooring for heated floor

We are building a studio, about 850 sq ft and plan to install under
floor heat (Hot water in PEX tubing). The subfloor is 3/4 TIG OSB.
The resident artist expects to be on her feet a lot and would like the
flooring to be soft to walk and stand on. Would anyone suggest a good
flooring material that: 1. Is easy on the feet and legs for long
periods of standing. 2. Can stand the heat expansion and contraction
(water temp to be limited to 90 degrees). 3. Is a good conductor of
the heat. 4. Does not cost as much as the Marmoleum we first looked
at (Installed price above $14/sq.ft. Granted part of that high cost was
to do it in a design rather than a single color. Also, I looked at
some Marmoleum installs and was disappointed in the color difference
where the heat welded strip joined the sheets. I'll add one other
desire. 5. If we could find a solution that came in a click or tile
install, I could install it myself and save a bundle. Sorry to come up
with som many conditions, but I would appreciate and comments and/or
ideas.