TURTLE

wrote in message
oups.com...
I was removing the switch for the light in my GE fridge (about 10 years
old) and neglected to unplug it first. I got a large pop and spark
before as I tried to remove it and now the fridge won't run. I checked
the circuit breaker and it hadn't tripped but I reset it anyway. I
turned the fridge and freezer up to the coldest setting and it wouldn't
start running. Is it completely dead or can it be fixed?

This is Turtle.

Yes , It can be fixed. Try to make sure the plug in for the fridge is still good
for it can be a plug of the fridge or in the receptical and not in the fridge.

TURTLE