CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

Joe wrote:
I did have a problem with a dishwasher that had to do with the disposer.
I hooked up the dishwasher drain to drain into the disposer.
Every now and then when you opened the dishwasher after it did a load of
dishes, there would be some dirty water that stayed in the DW.
You would then have to re-wash everything.
The problem was........my wife wasn't always running the disposer when she
put stuff in it.
The disposer would partially plug up and when the DW pumped the dirty water
out, some of it would sit in the disposer and when the pump stopped, the
water would run back into the DW.
I changed the discharge to below the disposer and haven't had a problem
since.

Same. My wife does not rinse the dishes properly before she puts them
in the washer. AND she does nto run the disposal before and after each
wash... Gotta do one or the other at least.

--
Respectfully,

CL Gilbert