Ranieri

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Sasha" wrote in message
ups.com...
The disposer I got is
In-Sink-Erator 555sss. I always thought the garbage disposer works much
like sewage ejector pump that I installed in my basement several years
ago - float switch turns on where the disposer is full and turns off
after grinding waste and flushing water. It turned out that my disposer
and as far as I realize most of them are turned on manually and run
until manually turned off. Do I understand this correct? I installed a
GFCI receptacle on dedicated 20 A circuit but I assumed no switch. I
find it very annoying to turn the switch on and off each time I need to
use the disposer. Where do I put the switch for the disposer? Can it
overheat and break if left running for prolonged time?

Good troll, bet you reel in a few. Next time get the model 17

I'm not so sure shes trolling - this question comes 3 days after her
question about locating an undermount sink, just about the right time frame
to be messing with the disposal.

Woe unto him who reaches into the disposer to retrieve a dropped spoon, only
to set off the float switch. Ouch.