Matisse Matisse is offline
Junior Member

I just want to thank all of you for your input. Greatly appreciated.

While we're on the topic of Table Saws both Ken Burton and Kelly Mehler talk about replacing the stock pullys on the contractor saw with machined pulleys (as well as using a link belt in leiu of the V-belt...what a huge difference that made by the way) I've done a search on google but can't seem to find anything about where to get such an item. Is this strictly a custom order or is someone manufacturing machine replacement pullys specifically for Delta Contractor Saws?

Again, thanks for all your help.

Greg