"and example would be if you purchased a 200,000 boat on the
internet, signed the contract and the guy shipped you a
cracker box toy boat then tried to collect the 200k.... a
judge would throw it out of court the seller might be
chargeable with fraud or not depending on how his ad was
worded. "

Do you really think so? Duh! That'a an example of fraud. Was that
what we were talking about? The OP posted a contract that was a bad
one for a homeowner to sign. It was loaded in the favor of the
contractor. However, that's a long way from having a court rule it
unreasonable. Court's don't get involved in if you paid too much,
could have gotten a better deal, later found out it could have been
done cheaper, unless it's something really extreme. There was nothing
even close to that extreme in the OP's contract, so why suggest people
can just get out of contracts cause they are "unreasonable or would
cause undue hardship?" And now you;re changing the story, by
switching to an example of total fraud.

"sorry but Im going to have to pass on any further conversation
with you."

Yes, please do and avoid any further embarrassment to yourself!

" Incorrect...that IS why the court is there. That is
entirely why the court is there...and that is why people take
these things to court...the court decides. That the basis
of law and juris prudence. You dont know that"

I know you just contradicted yourself, cause you're continuing to rant.
The court isn;t there to undue contracts like the one that started
this thread. What you suggested was that it's easy to get out of a
contract that's "unreasonable". That's simply not true. And who the
hell is going to go around litigating BS like this? For a $20K
dispute, you'll wind up with more than that in legal fees. The right
thing is to figure out if the contract is reasonable BEFORE signing it.

"Correct in some cases, not correct in others...it it goes to a
jury trial, the jury decides it. You have chosen to be
myopic and see only one VALID side of the situation then you
are beating the drum for that side "

Oh great, and now the avg joe is gonna get out of an "unreasonable"
contract with a full jury trial? Sure, why not pay $25 or $100K in
legal fees screwing around. Are you for real? I'm not myopic, I'm
realistic. If anyone signs that original contract, it's very likely
gonna be enforceable. And further, even if it's not, you'll waste more
money in legal fees than the contractor screwed you for to begin with.