Grunff

Default Concrete blocks: medium density or aerated type?

Lobster wrote:

Thanks. 'High density' and 'aerated' looks like an oxymoron according to
Wickes' terminology but obviously I've misunderstood!

I believe the term high density is used to describe aerated blocks, to
distinguish between the 7N ones and the 3.5N (lower density) ones. Not
to be confused with concrete blocks, which are /really/ high density!

Are these 7N blocks
going to be heavier than both of Wicke' offerings?

They weigh about 30-40% more. They are still very easy to handle, much
easier than concrete blocks. You'll see the difference when you cut one
- the 7N have much smaller bubbles, a much tighter structure.

--
Grunff