Gunner

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:03:17 -0700, michael wrote:

SteveB wrote:
what kind of puppies?

Oh, I know. Four legs, ears, tails ...........

I mean what breed?

Steve

I'll post a couple pics to the machinist dropbox later today.

Both parents are part Golden Retriever. Also in the mix are Lab, Collie,
and German Shepard. Buckshot has turned out to be an excellent
companion. Good looking, loyal, intelligent, you know how they tend to
reflect their owner.BG

flame suit being donned.

mikey

The mother of these pups is IRRC, Buckshots sister/littermate

http://home.lightspeed.net/~gunner/myshop/shopdog.jpg

Gunner

The two highest achievements of the human mind are the twin concepts of "loyalty" and "duty."
Whenever these twin concepts fall into disrepute -- get out of there fast! You may possibly
save yourself, but it is too late to save that society. It is doomed. " Lazarus Long