Don Foreman

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 18:32:52 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 17:36:09 GMT, the opaque Gunner
clearly wrote:

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 06:59:46 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

What'd you pay/where? The one listed at Wally World's website
is $16.68 and has krypton and 2 LEDs, no red.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=2618826

IRRC I got it at Big 5.

I just stopped there today to pick up a $15 tactical light.
BRIGHT (62 lumen) Krypton bulb, aluminum case, tactical switch,
variable focus, 110 minutes on a pair of CR123A lithiums.

Ouch! $10 for a pair of those batteries at Wally World. I found the
little HF headlamps on sale about 5 years ago and just picked up a
couple more of them when they went on 2/$5 sale last spring. They
work fine for most stuff (in the attic, under the truck, under the
sink, finding the faucet to turn off the sprinkler hose in the dark.)
The AA batts in those last a good long while and are a lot cheaper,
but now I have a good tactical which I can keep with the P-11.

Hmmm, www.lara.com has CR123As for $1.58 each. That's better. $18.95
per dozen + $4.95 s/h for a grand total of about $2 each.
Check out their 9v battery-topper LED flashlights. Pricy but cool.

Those same batteries are available from Surefire for $15/doz + $4.99
S&H.

-
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.
---
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming