Jon Elson

mlcorson wrote:
Jon:
You're in St. Louis, right? So am I. Call, or better yet go to Hauser
Miller. They are refiners/reclaimers for the dentistry and jewelry
trade located here in St. Louis. Highly respected for their integrity.
They should be able to help you extract your gold. At the very least
they can give you a price to extract it and pay you for it. Worth a
phone call anyway. Also, is there a metalworking group here in St.
Louis? Email me off line with that info. -Good luck,

They may not like this type of scrap - PC boards and plastics mixed
in, may create noxious fumes when burned.

The St Louis Yahoo group is

Jon