Guess who

On 11 Aug 2005 10:56:28 -0700, "Richard" wrote:

When I am marking the curves on
the wood to be cut, I can't seem to get a smooth single line. Any
suggestions?

Do it first on suitably stiff cardboard. When "close" with a heavier
line, cut that carefully. Use as a template and draw easily around it
on the wood. ...unless you're a total klutz, then get someone else to
do that part. I did a toybox, and put on some cartoon drawings I'd
spent a week [it felt like a week] copying from drawings copied
through the internet. Several stages to get what I wanted, since I
draw stick-people. My daughter painted the characters when the
outlines were done, or it would have looked like Hell. It now looks
great.