SteveB

"michael" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:
what kind of puppies?

Oh, I know. Four legs, ears, tails ...........

I mean what breed?

Steve

I'll post a couple pics to the machinist dropbox later today.

Both parents are part Golden Retriever. Also in the mix are Lab, Collie,
and German Shepard. Buckshot has turned out to be an excellent companion.
Good looking, loyal, intelligent, you know how they tend to reflect their
owner.BG

flame suit being donned.

mikey

I thought they took on the good characteristics of their owners ...........

I love that Golden Retriever poster. It is the same picture and has under
each frame:

Golden Retriever happy
Golden Retriever sad
Golden Retriever angry

and so on.

And every picture is of this doofus GR with his tongue hanging out.

I have always thought that if I ever got another dog, I'd try a GR.

Currently, I have a pedigree Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and a Lab/Rott mix.
Other than the color, she is all doofus Lab. The Corgi is typical stubborn
smart obnoxious Corgi.

Steve