Harold and Susan Vordos

"Gil HASH" wrote in message

.. .
The newbie's strange question of the day :
How to clean the iron tools,gages, caliper, sine bar and how to

prevent
rust?

Lots of wire brushes, used once and thrown away! Paste wax!

He's a newbie so he probably doesn't get your "joke"
Randy

Shhhhh!

Excellent! ,-)
I was deep in dictionnary to look for the differences between wire brushes
wire bushes (why throw away?) and in plus it's a joke?
I'm a french newbie and times are hard for me to discover all your tricks
but I try ;-)

Don't take it personally. He's just having a little fun with you. Tom
runs a brush manufacturing business, and produces some excellent quality
products, well endorsed by readers here on RCM.

It might help to better describe your rust conditions----particularly when
you talk about gages, calipers and a sign bar. Generally rust does these
items harm, rendering them to scrap. After all, what good is a gage if it
isn't the proper size?

Harold