SteveB

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ken Davey says...

Let me smack you really good flat on your face with a water balloon
and see if I can injure you. Your nose. Your eyes. Your mouth. Let's
do
this little experiment, and talk about it afterward.

Sure - if you let me hit you in the face with a rock after.
Let's see which side of the fence you wake up on.

But wait - the rock was not justified by your viewpoint.

So you you can't use it. You have to just take the water balloons
and not fight back. It's your *own* rule.

Jim

I knew that, and therefore, knew I was in no danger when I accepted his
challenge. I just was waiting for someone else to pick up on it.

Thanks, Jim.

wink, wink.....

Steve