michael

Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:33:12 -0700, michael wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Hows the dog doing btw? Need more? Ive got another litter with the
same parents. 9 of them....damnit. But they are sure cute. I helped
deliver them Monday nite of last week.

Gunner

If you are going to use that phrase then you should use
the full phrase of "**** Off and Die and Rot In A Ditch
and Get Eaten By Maggots and ****ed On and **** On By
a Dysenteric Elephant (but not necessarily in that order)."

Crash Street Kidd

You mean the one gaurding the office door at the moment? The one that is
as a shadow of my movements? Mr. Buckshot is doing very well, thankyou.
Goes everywhere I go unless it is too hot, and I make him stay behind.

Speaking of puppies, when will they be ready for pickup? Mid/late
September? I will have to verify, but have had a couple requests. One

from a nice family with 2 kids, and another from the furniture/cabinet

man next door. Nice guy and does very nice work. He would likely make
the trip down with me and help relieve you of some Stuff.g

email addy is good or post here

buckshot & mike

Less see...6 weeks minimum, Id prefer 8 weeks for good socialization.
Ayup..the latter part of September or early october would be ideal.

I also have a pair of young males that need homes. Both hate cats
though. Which may or may not be a good thing depending on ones point
of view.

And my stacks of stuff are yours to dig through. Please!! bring a
truck and trailer.

Gunner

I was leaning toward 8 weeks+. 21 September 03 was my first exposure to
Buckshot. Seems like yesterday. I spoke with head of 'family' and he
said they would like 2 puppies. Not particular as to sex of same. This
will be a good home for them. As the time nears, maybe send me a pic or
two to aid selection.

Yes, I will bring truck.g

mike