Mary Fisher

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On 10 Aug 2005 10:43:05 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

Serves you right for playing the world's dullest game. )

Oh come on! Golf's hardly the worst of all those out there. No-one ever
bothered to describe cricket as "A good sit-down, spoiled" - at least
golf is a pleasant wander through a somewhat over-manicured park.

I'm not a lover of any competitive sport but I'd rather watch cricket than
football any day. Each to his own though, if everyone were like me the world
would be a very dull place. I used to play snooker but even that palled ...

Mary