Matt

(Huge) wrote:

Matt writes:
Mr Fizzion wrote:

P.S. If someone would like to email me BS5440 "illegally" - I'd be
interested :-)

All the electronic BS documents are clearly watermarked at time of
download with the original date and identity of the downloader. This
watermarking cannot easily be removed.

I'm sure you're convinced what you're saying is true, but the "cannot"
should be spelled "can". And if they're pdf's, you can add the word
"trivially".

Yes they are pdf's and given enough time yes it is possible - at
least for the visible ones in the margin, but that won't stop the
document being identified with the original downloader.