Monty Hall

Well,

I decided to experiment w/ power washing. All seems to be going well. The
power washer's ability to remove paint is incredibly effective. The problem
is some of the paint tears/tatters in recessed surfaces which means I'll
have to go over with scraper as a final touch. For bulk removal power
washer very effective but it still doesn't eliminate scraping.

Monty

"Monty Hall" wrote in message
. ..
10-15 years ago I scraped and sanded the exterior wood siding of my house
before painting. I recently power washed my sister's deck and was
impressed with it's cleaning ability. Was wondering if power washing
would be a good replacement for scraping as surface prep. It would save
me time - as I don't have any friends to scrape my house this time around.

Thanks,

Monty