raden

In message , Pete C
writes
On 9 Aug 2005 18:23:42 GMT, "Bob Eager" wrote:

On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 15:10:18 UTC, "lynd"
wrote:

Anyone had problems when they tried to change telephone services ?

Surely OneTel provide little saving on the line rental?

Stay with BT, and there are third party services that do unlimited
length calls for 0p/min and a connection charge of 2p.

Like 18866:

http://www.call18866.co.uk/

Ah, so it's now a bit of a scam (If you could actually d/l the s/w)

"Free calls with VoIPCheap
There are several ways to make a free phone call with VoIPCheap:

calls to other online VoIPCheap users are - and will be - always free.
calls to any regular land line in one of our free destinations.
To counter the misuse of our network and to reserve capacity for our
genuine testers, we have limited our Free-Calls policy to 1 minute per
call. If you want to enjoy UNLIMITED free calls, just sign in and buy £
1 worth of credit.

Please sign up for our newsletter in order to receive the latest free
destinations in your mailbox. "

--
geoff