Mary Fisher

"Pufter" wrote in message

I had this done on my 3 bed semi 4/5 years ago. Made a huge difference
keeping the house warm, & cooler than it used to be inside when the sun
has been on the house all day. In fact, I notice "cold" walls more now -
eg. the house has an integral garage & this is solid brick between the
hall/living room & garage (ie, no cavity or insulation). This goes to
show how much heat can be lost through uninsulated walls.

We had ours done a l-o-n-g time ago (well before there was any hint of
grants, we paid full wack). Immediately we noticed that there was
condensation on the double glazed window in the kitchen - previously it must
have been condensing on the colder walls.

That was proof to us of its efficiency.

Mary

--
Pufter