Puckdropper

"Stephen M" wrote in
:

*snip*

I'm sure that everybody would like to chime in and tell us how the get
fill-in-the-blank species for less, but everybody's market is a little
different. The point is that are other ways besides knotty pine to do
woodworking on a budget.

-Steve

Some stores have lumber scraps that you can get. We got some nice red
oak for $0.51 a board at a Home Depot. Sometimes the 1x4x4 ft is just
what you need. :-)

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.