J T

Wed, Aug 10, 2005, 2:13am (EDT+4) (Edwin=A0Pawlowski) doth
posteth:
http://sybian.com/aff

Ah, one of those thingies. Why didn't you say so in the first
place? I ran across free plans for a homemade version long ago. I'd of
posted them, but couldn't figure out what it was for.

Can you tell me what some of the other plans I ran acoss are for?
They look kinda strange. Some of them are made from leater, so they
didn't pertain to woodworking anyway. But, there's plans for some wood
stuff too.

JOAT
Whoever said a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work never
had thier boat sink.
- Unknown