Chris

In all actuality this might be a drill press from Sears. You know "Maximum
Developed HP" crap they label everything with.

Sears has really turned into a joke. Everyday I am on edge that they will
go out of business and my hand tools will be about worthless. Should I just
start buying the Chinese crap now?

I actually took a glance at a drill press at Sears. Looked at the back to
find the plate on the motor in an attempt to find the true HP. Conveniently
the plate was missing, but the 4 rivet holes where there. Nothing more
insulting.

"smitha4u" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Guys

Can any one suggest what are the various methods of performing bench
test for a 20 Kw(25HP) DC electrical variable speed motor.

Thank you
Regards
smitha