SteveB

"Gunner" wrote

Define "you must take every action you can before shooting"

Run, warn, throw your money at them and tell them to leave you alone, etc.

If the threat passes the reasonable man test..the actions taken pretty
much are :

1. find cover if possible
2. 2 to the chest, evaluate, 1 to the head.

Gunner

You say such a thing, and then say you carry a gun and were a PO?

The training I had said that once the threat is neutralized, i.e. the perp
is wounded and no longer a thread, you cannot do the "to the head".

But, you had different training. You live in a different state. Your
experiences are different than mine.

All that means is that we are both right.

Steve