Matt

Mr Fizzion wrote:

P.S. If someone would like to email me BS5440 "illegally" - I'd be
interested :-)

All the electronic BS documents are clearly watermarked at time of
download with the original date and identity of the downloader. This
watermarking cannot easily be removed. If copies started floating
around then the BSI would be after another pound (or 200) of flesh.

sarcasm
Of course it is a well known fact that every CORGI registered fitter
has a copy of all relevant British Standards on file, has read them
cover to cover and fully understands them.
/sarcasm