Chris McBrien

Where is the air coming from that is sufficient to bow a wooden door?

It might be of an overall benifit to find the source(s) of this air. Close
all other doors behind the one that has bowed. Burn some Joss sticks and
trace the smoke path.

I placed some "night lights", candles, on my stair case to see where a
draught was coming from. All upstairs doors shut and I still had a draught.
It turned out to be due to the shape of the room. The ceiling was about 15
feet high in the middle, the lounge was like a Church Hall. The heat from
the fire rising up the wall, along the high ceiling and then cooling to come
down the stairs. There was a weather pattern in the room. Two years ago I
replaced the original ceiling/floor that had been removed in a previous
modification. Now I have a convention height room and another upstairs
bedroom built from the wasted space AND no more draught circulation.

Chris.

x-- 30+ Days Binary Retention with High Completion
x-- Access to over 1.9 Terabytes per Day - $8.95/Month
x-- UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD