WillR

Ron Truitt wrote:
I am in the process of upgrading my shop with good grade tools and also=

upgrading my skills and project selection.
=20
I have noticed a few projects using biscuits instead of nails that turn=

out looking pretty neat. Is the final look of the project the main
advantage to using biscuits or is there another reason to consider them=

?
=20
I remember watching Norm biscuit away many times but since my budget di=

not include money for a biscuit joiner and it looked like it would take=

more time than nails or screws I did not pay much attention.
=20
Any recommendations for a biscuit joiner should I choose to jump in?
=20
Thanks fellas.
=20
RonT
=20

It's more an ease of assembly and alignment issue. Plus -- biscuit=20
joints are very strong =3D=3D see FWW magazine for articles.

I have a biscuit kit for my router table -- $40 -- works fine.

--=20
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
http://woodwork.pmccl.com
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20
who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw