RonB

I have owned a DeWalt for about five years and still like it just fine.
Easy to use, easy to adjust and hard to screw up - important for me.

RonB

"Ron Truitt" wrote in message
I am in the process of upgrading my shop with good grade tools and also
upgrading my skills and project selection.

I have noticed a few projects using biscuits instead of nails that turn
out looking pretty neat. Is the final look of the project the main
advantage to using biscuits or is there another reason to consider them?

I remember watching Norm biscuit away many times but since my budget did
not include money for a biscuit joiner and it looked like it would take
more time than nails or screws I did not pay much attention.

Any recommendations for a biscuit joiner should I choose to jump in?

Thanks fellas.

RonT