michael

Gunner wrote:

Hows the dog doing btw? Need more? Ive got another litter with the
same parents. 9 of them....damnit. But they are sure cute. I helped
deliver them Monday nite of last week.

Gunner

If you are going to use that phrase then you should use
the full phrase of "**** Off and Die and Rot In A Ditch
and Get Eaten By Maggots and ****ed On and **** On By
a Dysenteric Elephant (but not necessarily in that order)."

Crash Street Kidd

You mean the one gaurding the office door at the moment? The one that is
as a shadow of my movements? Mr. Buckshot is doing very well, thankyou.
Goes everywhere I go unless it is too hot, and I make him stay behind.

Speaking of puppies, when will they be ready for pickup? Mid/late
September? I will have to verify, but have had a couple requests. One
from a nice family with 2 kids, and another from the furniture/cabinet
man next door. Nice guy and does very nice work. He would likely make
the trip down with me and help relieve you of some Stuff.g

email addy is good or post here

buckshot & mike