Lee Michaels

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm hoping to find a few plastic end caps that will fit INTO 2" square
steel tubing that has a 1/16" wall.

So far, I have checked McMaster and Home Depot but not found what I
need.

If someone would give me a link to a place that carries these, I would
really appreciate it.

These are common products for plastics manufacturers. There is a place in WA
state that is a big supplier of these. Can't remember the name just now.
Believe they are from Bainbridge Island.

Also, any of the places that supply parts for gym equipment carries these.

If I have time later, I will try to scare up a link or two.