Jerry Martes

Smitha

Would it be OK for me to ask what kind of school you are attending?? It
is difficult to consider that there is a school that would present you with
a 25 HP DC motor without first acquainting you with the the fundamentals.

Perhaps English isnt your first language.

When you ask this News Group to educate you, it seems that you have no
instructions available from that school.

I's suspecting this is a prank post. How about you supply a little more
background on what you are doing and maybe where you are.

Jerry

"smitha4u" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi
Thank you all I agree with after reading all the messages that i really
did not think of all the measures and questions. Could some body
educate me what more i need to know.
before testing I think i need to prepare a test plan/procedure and what
all will i calculate and how i will show my demonstration. If they
agree my experience with dealing large machines is not sufficient
atleast they would see my test plan and do the test with some
expeerienced.
Hope i get some help and appreciate all for the info provided.
Regards
smitha