Gunner

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 02:20:33 -0700, michael wrote:

Wasn't there an eleven year old girl recently that experienced exactly the
same thing?

Steve

Hypothetically speaking: You have a bat/board/club/knife and come toward
me in a threatening manner. You get within 21 feet of me and I draw down
and tell you to back off. You keep coming. Guess what? Whatever kind of
day you were having, good one, ****ty one, no matter cause it is over.
Six to carry you and 12 to deal with me, maybe. Certain actions justify
the use of deadly force in response. Attempting assault with a deadly
weapon is one of those actions.

buckshot

BTW According to cops I have talked with, 21 feet is the magic number.

ayup..Tuller Drill. Any normal human being inside of 21 feet can get
to you with a knife etc and kill you.

Hence..the 21' or larger bubble.

Hows the dog doing btw? Need more? Ive got another litter with the
same parents. 9 of them....damnit. But they are sure cute. I helped
deliver them Monday nite of last week.

Gunner

If you are going to use that phrase then you should use
the full phrase of "**** Off and Die and Rot In A Ditch
and Get Eaten By Maggots and ****ed On and **** On By
a Dysenteric Elephant (but not necessarily in that order)."

Crash Street Kidd