Has anyone else dumped other glues for this stuff?

I just started using that stuff when my local supplier of Liquid Nails
ran out. I like it! It is great for outdoor stuff like utility
furniture, or where you can glue where no one can see the squeeze out.

Yeah, I forgot to mention the squeeze out... there is lots of it because
it foams slightly. The good news is that it fills the gaps, and the
clean-up seems easer that with PVA glues... no drips, and I just pare off
the hardened foam glue with a sharp chisel - you can cut it like balsa wood.