Has anyone else dumped other glues for this stuff?

I just started using that stuff when my local supplier of Liquid Nails
ran out. I like it! It is great for outdoor stuff like utility
furniture, or where you can glue where no one can see the squeeze out.

I have used it on interior trim as needed (like glueing a bent piece of
trim on a bulged wall, including the scarf joint) and it holds really
well.

Since it is also waterproof when dried, I have used it for tile repair
instead of buying mastic, and have glued metal corners on bead board
wainscot using the glue, taped in place for 24 hours. Works great!

Robert