Lawrence Glickman

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 03:42:31 GMT, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

I have a love hate relationship - Acronis still uses only CD's to backup.

No. Definitely not. Acronis backs up to any media now. I'm
presently using it to back up to a 120 Gig USB hard drive.

DVD's are here and should be used if there.

Since programs/data/settings/tweaks change so often, you're wasting
money on DVD media. Get a USB external Hard drive.

It did bail this computer out of a makers mistake - small C drive and large D drive.
Nice if you are saving something... - install software and C fills up.
I was using both for software - then remembered Acronis - steel 20G from D and use
it as C (same disk in this case) - now there is plenty for now disk. Some data bases
are growing by the day - books is getting large. Nice thing, did this with the software
there - just re-mapping (as it should be done).

Martin

Acronis makes a number of different products. Not sure of which one
you're referring to here. I am using Acronis True Image for backups.

Lg