ddt_toronto

Default Low Noise saw (any saw ;)...)

Hi All,
I'm a part time paint contractor and I'm thinking of including a
laminate flooring in my services (I paint mostly condos). I have layed
a couple of laminate floors myself but I used circular saw for cutting
the laminate. Now, that would work if I work during regular hours, but
condo corporations don't allow high noise after 5 p.m. and during the
weekends, which is the time when I paint mostly. So, one option will be
to do all the prep work in the evening (carpet removal, vaccuming,
subfloor laying) and to hire someone to work on the laminate during the
day. Or, to lay the laminate after hours using some low noise saw. I
found some good looking Mastercraft mitre hand saw and it looks like
that's the best option, but I still think that it must be some other
power saw on the market that is not noisy. I thought to put the power
saw in the bathroom, but noise is too strong even then. Any idea which
low noise saw can be used for laminate besides hand saw?

Thanks in advance.