www

Any recommendations for a biscuit joiner should I choose to jump in?

If you are after quality tools, then perhaps the Lamello biscuit joiners are
the go, however, these cost quite a bit of money (top of the line) and
seeing as you are still somewhat "investigating" the possibility of owning
one, I'd personally go for something like the Porter Cable 557 joiner. It is
still very high quality but at a much more respectable price.
It is very functional also and can cut slots for a number of different sized
biscuits.
Here's a link to the 557 model http://urlsnip.com/128415

Hope that helps.

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Complete our tool survey, Win $200!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- Sherwood OS-100 Oscillating Spindle Sander
- Porter Cable NS150A Narrow Crown Stapler
- Book: Popular Mechanics Shelving & Storage
- Betterley Tru-Cut Insert System
- Digital Calipers & Height Gauge
- Delta SS250 Scroll Saw (Review Updated)