Morris Dovey

lgb (in ) said:

| I don't know about a shaker, but model builders have been know to
| use two slowly rotating dowels with paint bottles nestled in them.
| Just turn it on every time you're in the room. Would probably work
| for spray cans as well, but a shaker would eliminate the need to
| plan ahead :-).

For a while I was using over a dozen cans of shake-before-use spray
paint every day. Not only could I not find the shaker I'd seen - but
the manufacturer makes that particular paint available /only/ in
aerosol cans. It's not so much a matter of planning ahead as not
wasting time and energy...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar