Badger

BillyBob wrote:
I installed them and they worked like a champ. I am using in a garage on
bare concrete. I move the bench around on a wheeled carriage frequently so
i have a need to re-adjust the feet often. I did not detect in slippage on
the concrete floor. I found the ability to use screw adjustment as opposed
to shims to be superior and more easy to get right quickly. Prior to this,
I was using wood shim wedges under the legs. The screw adjustment is much
more precise and allows me to get it perfect which adds to the stability.

Bob

I'd go for Footmaster leveling foot castors, a combined castor and screw
down/jacking foot, put a set on a 6'x6'x16' steel frame we needed to be
able to move at work, it carries a 1000lb plus weight split furnace, no
problems with movement or stability.

Niel.