dadiOH

Charlie Self wrote:
For about the fifth time, Google Groups has dumped my membership in
two photo newsgroups. It has dumped it from rec.woodworking a time or
two also.

One has to wonder what kind of criteria they use for dumping. All
worked well until just now. Then, two groups gone and all I can locate
is a new message of no interest whatsoever.

About two more weeks and I'm out of this horse****, using at least
some kind of real life ISP and NG entry.

Your life would be a lot easier (and cheaper) without AOL. SBC DSL is
only $14.95 if you are in an area they serve.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...